Dreamcatcher Baby from the spirit world

I met you before you were born. I felt your spirit as the sun sank low in the sky. The oak tree strong and dark silohetted by the rainbow spreading across the sky looked like a placenta to me. The double dream catcher in your parents room held perfectly still. Your mom worked hard. Harder than most. Harder work than running a marathon, yet never leaving home. Every room, every piece of furniture got a taste of labor. If how hard a mother works, reflects as how much she loves her baby, you are a very loved person. She loves you deep and strong and true. She'll fight for you like a mama bear and she roared you out like a tiger, never ending in strength and calculating every move through the very end.

But I felt you. Calm. Quiet. Waiting for your moment. The door to the other side opened and you came thru, timid, barely present and needing some coaxing. You needed me to feel you on your way. I was ready. I'm always ready, but I was ready for you. You looked briefly around and then went back into the realm of spirits. It took some work to bring you to the present. You calm quiet dabbler of this place, this here, this now....you must come. I worked on you briefly and when that mew of a cry escaped your lips we all finally exhaled with rejoicing at your arrival. Here you were. Here you are. Strong and brave and true.

And I felt your joy as you laid on your mamas chest and said hello for the first time. I felt her joy. I felt my heart soar like an eagle. I am so happy that I got to be there for the day you were born. I am so happy it was me that got to witness the miracle of your life, little dreamcatcher baby. I am so happy your sweet spirit greets me through your shiny bright eyes everytime I see you, gaining weight and little leg rolls, and I cannot wait to see you grin and laugh at your loving parents.

You are so special. They love you so very deeply.

I hope you know that every day of your life.

Comments

Popular Posts